Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Doubts regarding Masters in Germany & a Blue Card

Toggle
OK, I've been observing a lot of news regarding the lack and shortage of Engineers and Skilled workers in Germany and Germany is looking to admit Foreigners skilled workers and engineers particularly.

Germany has also introduced 'Blue Card' to tackle this shortage of Skillful employees to keep them in Germany after their studies,
The Blue Card will also be offered to students to keep them in the country. They just need to find themselves jobs that correspond to their degrees and pursue them for two years. After that, they will be granted an unlimited residence permit, too. That would also apply to those undergoing vocational training in Germany.
I'm so confused as what exactly going on around?
On one hand Germany is looking for Non-EU engineers and workers to fill the open job positions while on the other hand the chances of getting a job without good German language skills is almost 0%.

Yesterday, I went to the local consultant here who is an authorized Germany education consultant , even he discourage me not to go to Germany as I wouldn't be able to get the part-time job neither I'll be employed after my Master studies without good command over German language. He even mentioned that Germany looks toward only those students who had good Grades and other technical and I.T certifications.

So, What is the minimum CGPA required to get the Admission in German University in English Language? 

The other point the consultant mentioned is, only those students are eligible for Blue Card who are already in Germany. is that True? He has also mentioned that Germans doesn't like English speaking people , why is that so? 

If Germany is eagerly and actively searching for Good skillful engineers particularly from India, why they don't have any plan or strategy to arrange the part-time jobs for such Indian students in English language?

Also,

If I want to Master in Germany in Engineering field and I successfully got the Visa and all and If i have enough expenses to cover my first whole year of studies/accommodation/food and all, does it possible to enroll in a German Language Course during my first year of Masters and then improve my German Skills the next year as well as get a part-time job.
would it be easier for me to get employed afterwards?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Doubts regarding Masters in Germany & a Blue Card
Answer
12/18/12 9:52 PM as a reply to Alloy Dean.
Ask these questions to your local consultant.... U have mentioned that he is an "AUTHORIZED GERMAN EDUCATION CONSULTANT" emoticon... So definitely he might answer your queries.... 

Gud luck!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Doubts regarding Masters in Germany & a Blue Card
Answer
12/19/12 12:41 PM as a reply to Pulsar.
pulsar:
Ask these questions to your local consultant.... U have mentioned that he is an "AUTHORIZED GERMAN EDUCATION CONSULTANT" emoticon... So definitely he might answer your queries.... 

Gud luck!

That was a nasty one, but made my day.... emoticon

Some quick words for all new comers. No one is going to reply such basic post liek OP's. Dude first do your home work (by going through hundreds of similar posts) and then ask for help regarding some concrete stuff. Second no one here is bound to provide you any help. Please avoid as possible as you can to diretlcy address some one like Detlef etc... If someone is nice enough, spending his valuable time to help others, does not mean he has nothing else to do. Thanks Detelf and other admins for providing such a nice plateform.

@alloy
Out of courtesy, here is my feed back.
Your "AUTHORIZED GERMAN EDUCATION CONSULTANT" is TOTALY misguiding you. As a matter of fact he will not get any comission from german universities contrary to UK universities, so he is trying to distract you. Germany is not "EAGERLY AND ACTIVELY" looking for skilled workers from INDIA, rather skilled workers from all over the world are looking for nice oppurtunities. Rest use this web site to find more.... www.daad.de
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott