Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Leaving after NE

Toggle
Leaving after NE
Answer
10/19/07 11:22 PM
Can anyone share their thoughts about leaving the Germany just after getting the NE?
By the way is there any guide something like that
"How to leave Germany"? I mean what steps should be made?
I have also heard once you receive NE then you can not claim your contributions of pensions (Rente). It will be paid only after 60 years of age.

Looking forward for your views !
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Leaving after NE
Answer
10/20/07 12:43 AM as a reply to A S.
Unfortunatly there are heap of rules to enter Germany, but there is none to leave(luckily).

I dont think you lose your pension if you leave to non-EU country. You get your rente back after two years waiting time. If you have plans to leave Germany and dont plan return, then now is the best time leave and not after 7-8 years. I dont think taking passport is of any advantage to a qualified IT/SW professional. So, its the best time to leave now with your rente by your side.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/21/07 7:10 PM as a reply to A S.
Well this information is from Rente office that if you leave Germany after paying 60 rente then you can not claim them back. It will paid in your retirement.

I am trying to find the regulation where it is written that if you are out of Germany for more than six months your residence permit becomes invalid. Can anyone point me to that??

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/22/07 12:06 AM as a reply to A S.
This is for sure and i can bet that if you leave Germnay for more than six months you void your NE. However, there is exception where you can get extension to be away form Germany for maximum time of 12 months without losing your NE, but this is the case when your company itself sending you on deputation and issued a supporting letter for auaslannderamt.

I dont think that case of 60 rente is true. You can live and work as long as you wish and contribute to your rente and IF you dont take citizenship and decide to leave for non-EU state you can always claim your rente after two years.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/24/07 7:24 PM as a reply to A S.
the 6-months-outside-of-Germany rule: AuslG § 44 (1) 3.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/07 6:04 PM as a reply to A S.
I personally know a lady getting pension contributions as a lumpsum amount after 15 years of working in Germany. She relocated to India and It was from Baden Wüttenburg so getting your pension amount will not be a problem.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott