Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help Needed to search a IT job in Germany

Toggle
Hello Friends,

I am from India and having Five plus years of experience in IT-Telecom industry. Currently working as a Developer in C++ technology. For the past three months i am searching job through some german websites, but didn't get succeeded. Most of my applications are rejected due to lack of German language knowledge. Then i decided to join German class @Gothe and joined. The classes will starts from Jan 7th onwards. My question is how many levels should i need to complete to get a job in German country ? . Please post your comments to guide.

Many Thanks .

-Shakthi
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Help Needed to search a IT job in Germany
Answer
12/4/12 1:44 PM as a reply to Sakthivel Periasamy.
Hello,
Inorder to get a phone call interview from a german speaking firm, you need to get B1 atleast, B2 will be better for you. However, it is not the language only, the companies would need you to arrange work permit as well by yourself and that woud make some companies slow down in offering you as you are still absed in India. However, there are big companies in Germany who do sponsor such things, but yes B1 is the first you should do it. Also it is not only certification, they will talk to you over phone to indentify how good you are really in German.

Regards and All the best !!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18