Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Spouse Visa Information?

Toggle
Spouse Visa Information?
Answer
11/24/12 7:32 PM
Hello Friends
Greetings

I am working in Germany
and i will be getting Married in India (Feb-2013), I planned to Stay 2 Months in INDIA after my marriage. In this time i will be applying Spouse VISA.

My question is
* Is it necessary that i should be available in germany, when my wife is applying spouse visa in INDIA??

Friends Please help me regarding this topic. This will be helpful for applying my leave and to book my tickets and so on...

BR
HLSV
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Spouse Visa Information?
Answer
11/24/12 8:37 PM as a reply to sakthivel tamilarasu.
It is not important for you to be here while applying but during verification you will have to submit some proofs/documents at ABH.How soon that phase comes after application depends on case to case...varying from 1 month to 5 months.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/25/12 8:52 AM as a reply to deepak.
Hello deepz

I am planning to stay 2 to 3 months in india after my marriage. and this time my wife spouse visa will be processed, is it better that i should be in germany during visa process of my wife??...or can i submit all the documents to ABH before going to India??

can you please suggest

BR
HLSV
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/26/12 6:04 AM as a reply to sakthivel tamilarasu.
It does not really matter, whether you are in India or Germany during spouse visa process. ABH might sometimes send letter asking for some specific docoments (rental, landlord's declaration,salary) to your German address.  You could also directly call or email ABH to keep track of the progress and find out if they require anymore information while you are in India.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott