Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Public Medical Insurance - Contribution by all earnning members?

Toggle
Dear Friends,

I have a doubt regarding Public Medical Insurance (PMI) which is Techniker Krankenkasse.

I am insured with PMI and as per its policy my wife (non working) is also automatically insured.

Now, suppose my wife starts working part-time with gross income more than 400euros per month.I would like to know, if my wife too has to pay monthly medical insurance to TK.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Public Medical Insurance - Contribution by all earnning members?
Answer
10/6/07 5:05 PM as a reply to Ram Sam.
As far as i know ur wife will be automatically in public medical insurance with out paying any extras to Insurance as long as ur wife earns below 400Euros. If its above then its not so.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/07 5:36 AM as a reply to Ram Sam.
yes, it is correct.
for income more than 400 -> one start to pay insurance.
in your case will be:
you pay the same as now
your wife pay extra depend on her salary
then your kids will mit-versichert.
if one of you go to private then your kids has be private versichert too.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/07 1:10 PM as a reply to Ram Sam.
"I would like to know, if my wife too has to pay monthly medical insurance to TK."

Of course she has to pay it. That is how the social welfare system works. If you have enough money to pay then pay.. if not, then you will get subventioned..

Do you think the amount deducted from your salary was appropriate amount for two people ?(You were being subventioned, as your wife did not earn enough ) Would a private insurance company would accept the situation "Pay once but get insured twice"

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3