Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

working in Germany

working in Germany
Answer
11/11/04 1:34 AM
Hello everybody!!!!
I am Marycarmen, I am in Peru but I will be back in Germany after New Year because I am married with a german guy, He works the hole day so, I don{t wanna get bored at home. I will take an intensive German course but I would also like to know if you can help me or if you know about some agency or web-page where I can find a part-time job in Munchen (a page in English or spanish please), I have been an Au Pair in Holland so, I have experience with children and I realy like them so, maybe in that or something else....
By the other hand, I would also like to know how does it work to get the work permit and to get the permanent residence (after how many years and if I have to do something about that) Thank you so much.
Marycarmen emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18