Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

German Passport and salary condition

Toggle
German Passport and salary condition
Answer
11/11/12 3:48 PM
Dear firends,

What I read in this forum that if you are paid above 63000 € per annum you can get NE within 2 years. And you do not need to wait for 5 years.
Correct me if I am wronge.

Does such salary condition also applies to German Passport.

So exact my question are

1) If you paid more than 63000 ( or any amount), you can apply for German passport without clearing Test and B1

2) What I just got new job in this range, does it make any difference if I apply with new work contract ?

Thanks
R.L
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German Passport and salary condition
Answer
11/12/12 7:28 AM as a reply to rl user.
1. Without B1 you'll need at least 33 months in Germany for an NE (unless you're a researcher or executive).
2. Not surprisingly, you'll need to learn German if you want a German passport.

Money is not enough if you want to stay here long-term. You really need to make an effort to learn the language.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/12/12 10:37 AM as a reply to Arianne.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/12/12 10:37 AM as a reply to stephy54 stephy54 stephy54.
You are the very best at what you do. This man named Cafai, cafaispiritualtemple@yahoo.com has made my deepest desire so simple! This has everything I could possibly need. Cafai thanks for all your love and help. Your love spell brought Mike back to me, after 4 years from the moment we broke up. And this evil woman finally disappeared.
You chose me even if you can only take two clients a week and I am glad I chose you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/12/12 10:49 AM as a reply to rl user.
High salary has nothing to do with German Passport. Offcourse your living should be secured in Germany (so you put no additional burden on almost already exhausted german social welfare system). Simplified version, you need a job but fancy job is not a must.

For German pass, one must have a language certificate of minimum level B1. Or he/she should be fluent in German with the Authorities. But still, in most cases they ask for language certificate.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott