Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

anybody coming from India (Hyderabad)

Toggle
anybody coming from India (Hyderabad)
Answer
2/25/09 7:09 PM
Hi,

is there any of you (or your friends) coming from
India (Hyderabad)?
if (yes):
i forgot to bring my marriage certificate (translated into German). This i need to show in Foreign office as my wife visa is in process.

i think by post it will take morethan 2 weeks?

Thank you
Srinivas
0 (0 Votes)

Re: anybody coming from India (Hyderabad)
Answer
2/25/09 8:05 PM as a reply to ka sr.
post doesnot take more than a week or week an half.

You can either try speed post or a courier service or?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: anybody coming from India (Hyderabad)
Answer
2/26/09 3:41 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hallo,

In my case translation of my marriage certificate was not necessary. But the Auslanderamt asked to legalise my document by the German consulate in India. But German consulate stoped legalising the document and it can't be done by the owner of the document. If German officiers need to verfiy they have to contact the embassy by themself.

As my officier was lazy and so was his boss they accepted my English Indian document without translation.

I printed below page from the embassy website and give it to them.

http://www.chennai.diplo.de/Vertretung/chennai/en/04/other_20Services/Other__services__legalisation__en.html

http://www.chennai.diplo.de/Vertretung/chennai/en/04/other_20Services/Other__services__legalisierung__de.html
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott