Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Blue card with Fixed contract related help

Toggle
Dear all,

I am applying for BLUE card or Residence Permit.

My condition is below,
- I am working in Germany for past 2.5+ years with Work Permit on fixed contract for 3 years. Visa contains the company name as well.
- I am permanent employee of Indian company but working here on deputation.
- I have applied for Blue card and i have got appointment as well.
- I am searching for new job, since i have to continue in Germany due to personal reasons. But right now, i do not hold any new job offer other than
the existing contract.

My Queries are,
- I have got forms to be filled in and my current company has to be stamped by the company. Which is little risky and scaring, since my company will not support  RESIDENCE PERMIT.  But they have given a letter generally about my stay and contract. Can i use that letter by any chance?
-  My salary is also FIXED salary. Where i do not have the Insurance details. Because it is a corporate insurance. But i have filed Tax for last 2 years.
My gross salary per annum is more than Blue card requirement. Insurace details are asked as well. Can i take it from Blue card.
- I can speak German upto A2.1 level, but requirment is upto B1 level.

- Is it worth going for appointment with Tax returns form, last three months salary slips,  Global insurance documents. etc
What are other risks, i hold by applying for a BLUE card by being in my situation.

Thanks in  advance.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue card with Fixed contract related help
Answer
10/30/12 7:49 AM as a reply to Palani Soundararajan.
If you are seconded (entsendet) to Germany you'll not be able to receive a Blue Card with your foreign contract. You need a job offer from a German based company requiring you to pay German social security contributions.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
10/30/12 12:56 PM as a reply to Arianne.
ok, thanks for your reply.
But, am i having any risk in trying by applying for Blue card itself? Will there be any impact in extending my Work permit later on because of this.?
Will this be considered as black mark against my Passport. Any idea?

Since i have also paid tax, health insurance throught of applying with those papers.
I through residence permit is more to live in a place than to do with job....

Thanks,
Spngks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/12 2:11 PM as a reply to Palani Soundararajan.
spngks,

you have a very tricky situation and be extra cautious. you have got another 6months left, so please prioritise your job search first not you Blue card. 6months is not at all a short period to look for a job when you have good experience and when you do intensive job search of couple of hours a day.

My friend who was from rbin,India had a similar situation. He got his job first here and then started to process his Visa as he had a company dependent visa, obviously he kept it highly confidential from those managers in India. But you know, Auslandbehörde informed parent company here in Stuttgart that his Visa is being transferred to a new company and they in turn informed their counterparts there, and those HR guys faxed a letter to ABH on the same day saying that my friend's contract is terminated and he must return to India immediately and Visa must not be extended. But luckily, his new company came to his rescue and urged ABH to immediately change over the Visa in the name of new company. So, World is small and the probability of your deputed company in India knowing about it is quite high and they may ask you wind up on the same day.

Good luck.
+2 (2 Votes)

Answer
10/30/12 2:19 PM as a reply to Palani Soundararajan.
I don't really understand what you want to do. First of all, I don't understand whether you are employed in Germany or seconded here from India. More importantly, you need a contract valid for longer than a year to apply for a Blue Card.

Without a work contract valid for longer than a year from a company registered in Germany you cannot apply for a Blue Card.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/12 2:25 PM as a reply to Arianne.
Thanks Arianne,

I will cancel my appointment as of now to be on safer side. Thanks for all the important points.

Please let me know, if you knew the procedure to cancel the appointment for Blue card.
Option
a) Calling the Hotline to cancel the appointment.
b) Directly going to Rathaus/ counsulate and cancelling it.

Thanks,
Spngks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3