Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Einbürgerung and Indian birth certificate

Toggle
For applying for Einbürgerung its also a requirement to submit the Birth Certificate but i was told by the lady at Einbürgerungsbehörde that it should not be older than 6 months.
Now i am confused as in India we get Birth Certificate only once and during my Niederlassungserlaubniss process i got it attested by Notary in India.Now if i again get the same attested by Notary in India will that work or does one need a new Birth certificate which is not possible to get in India as its issued once.
Anyone with experience please let me know. 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Einbürgerung and Indian birth certificate
Answer
10/24/12 9:28 AM as a reply to sandeep kumar.
Hi Sandeep,

Birth certificate is issued multiple times in many Indian states(as far as i know AP, Tamilnadu). So just apply for the birth certificate at the concerned
office. In case if they do not issue another one they will give a document mentioning your date and place of birth.

I hope it helps.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
10/25/12 10:56 AM as a reply to baba shankar.
Yes..even I was confused to read this in requirements for citizenship. I thought that not only in India but in Germany too, one is issued DOB vertificate only once in lifetime. The same I was told while collecting DOB certificate for my kid. I did not have a DOB so anyhow I needed a "new one".

You may ask if they accept DOB certificate one gets from embassy along with the original certificate which you already have. The person who processed my application did "no" to it. May be you have some luck. Just ask over phone.

As babaShankar mentioned, it is possible to get certificate multiple times, but you know the amount of beurucreacy in India (with the masala of corruption  added to it) and hassle to get such a paper.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/5/12 1:02 AM as a reply to Tony Gill.
"with the masala of corruption  added to it"

emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/13/12 4:48 PM as a reply to baba shankar.
Now i am confused as in India we get Birth Certificate only once and
during my Niederlassungserlaubniss process i got it attested by Notary
in India.

Did you really need Birth certificate for Niederlassungserlaubnis?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/12 9:16 AM as a reply to xyz uvw.
As far as i know it is not necessary for NE.

See the link below for Munich KVR

http://www.muenchen.de/dienstleistungsfinder/muenchen/1064101/

Baba
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7