Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

family reunion visa and study in German

Toggle
I am currently a student in England and i am planning to get married with bf in Denmark very soon. Now I know that the marriage in Denmark can be accepted. Thanks for the reply. But now the problem is that the German embassy in England says that I must have a family reunion visa in order to get into Germany and to be registered. But the info my bf got from the local immigration offic was that the family reunion visa is not necessary. A normal visa will do. Which one is true? And I have seen a message here that some one was studying a two year master in Germany. As long as I know there is no separate master exist in Germany since all undergraduate studies were 5 years and master was included. Is it possible to study a single master in germany?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: family reunion visa and study in German
Answer
3/10/05 1:20 PM as a reply to amanda gg.
Is it possible to study a single master in germany?
Yes, ofcourse it is possible to study single Masters in Germany. It has been like this for years now. More info:
http://www.daad.de/deutschland/en/2.2.4.html

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Re: family reunion visa and study in German
Answer
3/10/05 1:46 PM as a reply to amanda gg.
"But now the problem is that the German embassy in England says that I must have a family reunion visa in order to get into Germany and to be registered."

This is the right answers. To live here with your husband and to get registered with local immigration office, you must obtain a family reunion visa from the embassy.
If you do not want to live in Germany for more than 3 months, I visit visa is enough. A visit visa can not be converted into family reunion visa to live in germany for a long time.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3