Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

passport size photograph requirements for NE application

Toggle
Hi,

I had applied for NE on the 6th of Jan. That was a week before I completed 5 years in Germany as a GC. On Friday last(09.03.2006), I have received a letter from the Foreign office asking me to submit a new passport size photograph and following is the text in the letter I received:

aktuelles Lichtbild, welches dem § 3 der Passmusterverordnung gerecht wird(seit 01.01.2006 erforderlich)

From the above text I understand that the photograph should meet some requirements according to the law. I googled and have not been successful in getting hold of the requirements document. And looks like this has an amendment since 01.01.2006.

Any ideas?

Thank You in advance and Kind regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: passport size photograph requirements for NE application
Answer
3/13/06 2:57 PM as a reply to Winifred Paul.
Maybe this is what they meant.

http://www.bundesdruckerei.de/de/buerger/2_1_b/2_1_2_b.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/13/06 3:04 PM as a reply to Winifred Paul.
Hi Raj,

Thank you very much for the information. I am sure that's what the Foriegn office meant.

regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/13/06 3:26 PM as a reply to Winifred Paul.
I have made that experience too, make new pictures. It is probably the size of the face which is not correct.

Perhaps problem was that I am so ugly, that they couldn't believe it is the photo of the living person :-) . But, couldn't do nothing about it :-) - only the size matters.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott