Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

one complicated question

Toggle
one complicated question
Answer
4/19/06 8:37 PM
Im new to this form and hav a question, im married to german and soon im comming to germany on spouse visa.first dont take me wrong.I want to know if somehow before getting NE after 3 years.In between 3 years if i accidently fall in love with other german girl and due to some reason divorce happens to my present wife. so what r the things i can do to avoid my a** to be kicked out from germany.some rules i know that i will be in germany only because of my marriage and if marriage breakes then u will be thrown out is this true or there is solution for this thing?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: one complicated question
Answer
4/20/06 12:45 AM as a reply to asd asd.
As u know that your visa will be dependent on ur wife so incase of divorce u will be given notice to leave the country.

According to the German Family Law(for foreigners) u "MUST" spend with her 2 years in a combined living in order to have ur own right of limited visa. If u survive first 2 years with her "in Germany", then u will be quite safe.
So dont try to be in Love with any other German girl within the first two years -emoticon But i think if u couldnt survive with her u will not likely survive with anyother as well -emoticon
Good Luck!

MH
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/20/06 1:26 PM as a reply to asd asd.
@skullsplited

I really admire your honesty for sharing your dilemma with us. Infidelity is a usual way of life in Germany and is socially accepted. However, avoid being flamboyant and your wife will not object having paramours. There is no need to go for divorce over such petty things. Enjoy your stay in Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/20/06 9:55 PM as a reply to asd asd.
Just straight question if that problem comes then is there any clever solution??im sure people discussing in this site hav good brains.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/21/06 1:09 PM as a reply to asd asd.
Just straight question if that problem comes then is there any clever solution??im sure people discussing in this site hav good brains.

I am also convinced that you can split anyone's skull and your friend will need a clever solution before you start acting. you got what I mean??????
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/21/06 1:26 PM as a reply to asd asd.
@babloo

Are you high again? Isn't it bit too early for a Friday?

He seems to have a genuine problem and we are here to help him out, not to insult or demoralize him.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/22/06 9:37 PM as a reply to asd asd.
Hey i see noone here is clever enough for this solution shame on u people...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/22/06 10:20 PM as a reply to asd asd.
Our trust7 members are clever enough to get a job and a legal work permit in Germany because of their qualifications and their professional experiences. They do not have to pretend that they love a German citizen to get a visa.

Shame on you!

A nice weekend to all of you, almost ;-)

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/23/06 7:48 AM as a reply to asd asd.
hey whatever u say whatever u think but the point is for some common reasons they r also in
germany so there is not too much difference between these people(qualification and professional reason) and people (with love reason).And remember ur beloved members:-) hav only one reason to stay in germany(high living expectations) but when love is the reason then there can be other reasons also(ur lover).

btw if someone is using love in a wrong way then embassy will better takecare of it and ur not supposed to judge it.And why should i shame on me?? but u and ur member should because i still didnt get the leagle solution in this form:-))
hav a nice WE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/24/06 2:24 AM as a reply to asd asd.
@skullspliter

it's very difficult for me (infact for us) to give suggestion as most of us did not have such a problem. i'm very interested to know how do you solve your problem, so that we can help other guys having such a problem. the problem is that some guys having experience fallin in love but not again and again. so i really don't think you can expect helpful information in here. i also join you to ask help to solve your problem about fallin in love more times.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/24/06 1:50 PM as a reply to asd asd.
Mr. Skull,

You brought up a strange question and most of the trust7 members do not have such experience. My genuine answer would be buy some books on LOVE. Frankly, if you doubt on your love then the best way is try and show your love. I am afraid by now German Government might be tracking your identity so there is no escape if you see a bad result. You have chosen a very difficult path to your destiny and I wish you good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/24/06 6:24 PM as a reply to asd asd.
You’re sure at the wrong forum.
I don’t find it is a good thing to help someone who uses people’s feelings to achieve his/her unfair deeds. I also can’t support someone who makes something sacred (such as marriage) an irrelevant thing.
How can you be in love with your actual wife and already thinking about possiblity of dumping her?
In my dictionary that's not love. That's missusing others feelings.

Unfortunately, people like you are just giving a bad name to the decent foreigners.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/26/06 2:45 AM as a reply to asd asd.
"so what r the things i can do to avoid my a** to be kicked out from germany."

u can start working (legally) and paying taxes anytime ;)

"How can you be in love with your actual wife and already thinking about possiblity of dumping her?"

Probably he can't live with the same woman longer than 2 years despite of love - and he knows that emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/26/06 12:26 PM as a reply to asd asd.
@skullspliter

you should also know before that your wife could dump you before 3 years because of love with another guy? and are you prepared for that? it's because in that case of your "a**" will be kicked-out from germany. it's another case you should consider and be prepared, just one more suggestion from me, i'll get prolly more ideas/cases to help you out.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/26/06 2:50 PM as a reply to asd asd.
@skullsplited

so what r the things i can do to avoid my a** to be kicked out from germany.

Your problem is indeed way beyond conventional topics we discuss in this forum and we trust7 members are not used to situations like this. It is was not easy to find a bulletproof solution for you. However, after discussing with a lawyer friend, I reckon you should prepare a "Prenuptial Agreement". In which you insert a penatly clause in case the marriage lasts less then 3 years, this will prevent her from divorcing you before 3 years. Hire a lawyer :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/26/06 6:34 PM as a reply to asd asd.
@skullsplited

i also would suggest you do so called "Ehevertrag" as mr. Akshay described. i do know one family friend of me did this and now she has to pay about 97000,00 euros to him/bank as court decided. this idea is quite often used in here as earning method by some people. after that contract, you can get as much money as credit and she'll have to pay if your too lazy to work, and it's legal to do. if you don't care about anything and nothing left inside your brain to use, this is an option.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott