Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

DE-EG Business

Toggle
DE-EG Business
Answer
10/26/09 11:33 AM
Hello to all,

i have DE-EG visa (working as SWE) and my wife is having BE visa. If we want to start a Business on our visa status, i have the following questions:

1) is it possible to start a Business with DE-EG visa?
2) as iam working as a full time employee i guess iam not allowed to do any Business in addition to my job?
3) is it possible for my wife to start a Business on her visa (as she is already having BE Visa, i think she can apply for EG Visa)?
4) if 3rd point possible then i think she works as a freelancer? if yes is she eligible for eltern geld and kinder geld?

thank you very much for your valuable answers.

justdoit
0 (0 Votes)

Re: DE-EG Business
Answer
10/26/09 11:59 AM as a reply to srinivas kasam.
1) is it possible to start a Business with DE-EG
visa?

Yes, it is possible

2) as iam working as a full time employee i guess iam not allowed to do any Business in addition to my job?

Check your job contract, usually it is not allowed.

3) is it possible for my wife to start a Business on her visa (as she is already having BE Visa, i think she can apply for EG Visa)?

She can not do business with BE visa, with EG status, she can do business.

4) if 3rd point possible then i think she works as a freelancer? if yes is she eligible for eltern geld and kinder geld?

yes
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/09 1:42 PM as a reply to srinivas kasam.
@UMTS11

thank you for your valuable answers.

1) is it possible for her to apply EG visa as she is having BE visa? if yes what is the procedure?

2) she has to present the Business info to foreign office or in IHK to get the visa?

thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/09 3:10 PM as a reply to srinivas kasam.
It all depends upon the person in immigration office. If your wife is on depending visa (family visa), it might be easy to change as you have DE-EG. visit the immigration office and talk to them.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott