Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

For Sale - Zu Verkaufen!

Apartment for rent

Toggle
Apartment for rent
Answer
1/11/05 4:56 PM
Hello,
I am vacating my apartment and looking for next person to take over immediately.

Monthly rent is 430 euro and it is in munich.

There are no middlemen or any other extra costs are involved.

Just in case anybody is interested mail me at uttam_80@yahoo.com
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Apartment for rent
Answer
8/18/12 8:20 PM as a reply to Ram Kumar.
There are many apartment available but its price is very high so you can not purchase it. You shold take a rent apartment. It is veru useful to you because its rent is not more and there are many facilities available so you can easily live there.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/18/12 9:04 PM as a reply to Denish Freps.
Hi denishfreps,

as the moderator of this community I ask myself what do you want to say with your message?

I know that it is very difficult to find  an apartment in Munich, so I am happy, that one of our 'old' community members offers his apartment here.

Please explain, and take as much time as necessary to answer in a way that everybody can understand, your Englsih as well as the content.

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/27/15 11:19 AM as a reply to trust7.
Some time ago I tried to find good sites with deals, looked through the internet and finally I searched out it. https://bolfox.com/deals here I browsed a lot of deals, and posted my own. I like this, cause it free of charge. It helped me, perhaps it'll help you to find apartment for rent.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott