Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Forced to learn German Language

Toggle
Forced to learn German Language
Answer
10/19/10 3:59 PM
I just read the news in which Christian Wulff said "wer bei uns in deutschland arbeiten will muss deutsch sprechen" and recently Merkel also said the Multikulti failed.
As a foreigner now i don't see a future here and will never think of getting settled here anymore.In my situation i am living here for last 2years and when i get married first my wife needs to learn Germans then only she can live with me and the same with my Eltern if i have to care for them and live with me then they have to learn German at the age of 60.In countries like US,UK,Australia if one works for a certain time they could bring their family and parents to stay with them and they are not forced to learn the language or go for integration course.
Tomorrow they could also say one should marry a deutsch to live and work here and advocate that if our parents are old they should stay at old age home and cannot live in Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Forced to learn German Language
Answer
10/19/10 4:48 PM as a reply to prasadp kumar.
Dont cry .

Accept the rule .

If you have a problem, 2 options ...

Accept it in a positive way.

or work on it (find solution)...

but dont cry and gain sympathy from other forigners here because it will spiral you more deep in your problems..

...neither it wont change the politician opinion.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Forced to learn German Language
Answer
10/19/10 7:12 PM as a reply to prasadp kumar.
I left Germany, after two years, just because of these reasons. But mind you, its one of the best countries to live in but you MUST know the language. Decide for yourself and act.
I preferred leaving the country to learning the language :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott