Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Visa Praktikum

Visa Praktikum
Answer
7/18/11 11:56 PM
Dear Friends,
Me and my wife we relocated to Germany in Jan 2011. My wife is a physiotherapist and is here on dependent visa.
Immediately after coming here she quickly complete the B1 level course and now in mid of B2. at the same time she applied for getting annerkennung for her physiotherapist degree.
The Gesundheitsamt after initial verification mentioned that if she do full time praktikum for two months in a hospital, and get good feedback, annerkennung will be given.
She has also recieved a contract/confirmation from a hospital for Prakitkum, but now the problem is with VISA.
She went to aliens office couple of weeks back and alien office was totally confused about the visa process and ask us to wait for 2 weeks, its near to 2 week we have no response.

Can you please suggest as per rule is she allowed to do an praktikum. The hospital will not pay anything for Praktikum.

Looking forward for your reposne.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3