Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

About Social Security

About Social Security
Answer
9/5/12 7:41 PM
Hello,

I came to Frankfurt on March'2008 via one Indian company as deputation.

I am getting salary as Net and the tax, medical Insurance are paid by my employer and getting basic salary( including PF) in India too.

Recently I got a letter from my employer about “Social Insurance Certificate of Coverage Application" .

In that they asked me to put treaty date in Germany as 01-10-2009 (even though I came here in        24-03-2008) and sign the same.

Since I felt it not a legal one, I didn't sign the same.

I read somewhere, there is an agreement between India and Germany that, if the Indian employer pay PF in India then no need to pay Social Security in Germany. But if the employee stays more than 4 years it won’t applicable. Is it correct?
If this the case, my employer need to pay Social Security or not? How to check whether my employer is paying Social Security for or not? In the salary slip unable to find.

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3