Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Czech Republic permanent residence permit - possible to get one for DE?

hi there,

I am reading this forum and I have to say that many very useful commnets are here.Really cool place,keep it up.Thank you.
I am wondering could someone help with my situation,so ... I have already Czech Republic permanet residence permit - for lifelong period - so it is not issued for 1,5, or so years,it is valid for 10 years,and after I can renew it again for same period

Recently was contacted by an German company and there would be possibility to get job over there - they are willing to do all paper work and that is fine.I am interested in the following,after how long time I spend in Germany I could eventually get permanent residece for Germany? - the same / or some equivalent to one I have now in Czech Republic

Does my current Czech permanent residence permit can help with that at all?
How it is organized when it comes to health insurance,do I need to pay something more or it is included as part of my employement?
In case my wifi decide to join me,what rights she would have - health insurance, right to work ...etc?

I am speaking German language at B2 level and I think after spending some 6 months in German speaking environment German language would not
be an issue.

Comments are welcome and thank you in advance,

Kind regards,
mepis
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18