Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

German Course, Work Permit und und und..

Hello all,

My wife is finally is Germany :-) Thanks for your great inputs and now starts the nest hurdle and further paper work.

We visited ABH and were told that she will get shengen visa and work-permit (same validitiy as of mine) after in a month or so and will also receive another Deutschkurs Bescheinigung(DKemoticon for one more German course. My questions are:

- She will get work permit as well as DKB. Is there a problem if she startes working and does DK side by side (part time). In this case course may not be over in 6 months but one year.
- Is the completion of DK mandetory for getting her visa extended? (which is due next year)
- if she starts her DK in city X and later on we move to city Y, can she get her number of hours transferred to another institute?
- What kind of course is it? She has done A1. Is there exam at the end of course?

Kind regards,
Tony Gill
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3