Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Trip to Germany

Toggle
Trip to Germany
Answer
1/18/07 2:14 AM
I recently went to Germany for a pilgrimage and went to meet the woman that I love. I had a small idea of what it would be like but when I got there it was much more. I was in a small town by the name of Elmshorn which is due west of hamburg not more then 45 minutes. I also went to Berlin for the big new years party and I tell you now, 1.5 million is what was expected 1.1 showed up!...what a party. The country impressed me so much that I was growing to love it more and more every day. I have a beautiful woman in Germany and its quite inconvenient with our needs for I live in the states. Germany is an amazing country and I would love to relocate there in the near or far future, whatever comes first emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Trip to Germany
Answer
1/18/07 10:57 AM as a reply to Mark Wray.
@Marklife

hmmm....did someone pay you to write all this?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/18/07 11:45 AM as a reply to Mark Wray.
All I can guess is you don't hook up with too many women and have suffered from some form of temporary blindness. Don't worry, the spell will wear off!

Germany is certainly the most miserable place in Europe to be as a foreigner.

Most of the members of this forum are from India. I am from Canada ( and white ). I felt as a victim of racism in Germany on an almost daily basis. I can just imagine what all these unfortunate guys from India must experience. I have the upmost respect when I see how long many of them have hung in there.

To sum it up, I have only ever witnessed two good things in Germany - beer and Mercedes Benz. These are both very, very good. Forget the rest.

Berlin has enough curiosities to help you not notice the rest. However the money there is non-existant.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/18/07 10:06 PM as a reply to Mark Wray.
well to tell you from my experience, i was treated with respect there because i come from a german decent and i do look very german. So, i had no trouble at all. I know germany is extremely racist and i look down apon that but with my experience i really enjoy the country.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/18/07 10:09 PM as a reply to Mark Wray.
and no i wasnt paid...o.O
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/18/07 10:54 PM as a reply to Mark Wray.
the town is more north north west...just about
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/20/07 2:27 AM as a reply to Mark Wray.
Hmmm, German ancestry, living in the states, popular in Germany ... David Hasselhof?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/20/07 10:23 PM as a reply to Mark Wray.
the thing is i dont know how to go about moving on with my goal...what are my options?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/21/07 12:25 PM as a reply to Mark Wray.
@marklife

...the thing is i don't know how to go about moving on with my goal...what are my options?

Very simple, find a job and marry the love of your life....or vice versa :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/21/07 11:04 PM as a reply to Mark Wray.
Wow...

thoes were my thoughts...

thank you...

i see that its not going to be that easy though
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/22/07 12:55 AM as a reply to Mark Wray.
As if ever anything was easy in life :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/22/07 2:16 AM as a reply to Mark Wray.
agreed...

i will look around here in the forums and learn what i need so i can make this happen...

thank you very much
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18