Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

USA VISUM INTERVIEW TIPS--PLZ

Toggle
USA VISUM INTERVIEW TIPS--PLZ
Answer
7/5/07 3:15 PM
FRNDS I HAVE AN VISA INTERVIEW ON 15nd JUL IN US EMBASSY FRANKFURT ..PLZ LET ME KNOW UR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS, TIPS AND THE QUESTIONS THEY GENERALLY ASK......PLZ HELP ME OUT FRNDZ..
I AM APPLYING FOR BUSINESS AND TURIST VISA

WAITING FOR UR REPLIES.....
0 (0 Votes)

Re: USA VISUM INTERVIEW TIPS--PLZ
Answer
7/5/07 3:26 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
FRNDS I HAVE AN VISA INTERVIEW ON 16th JUL IN US EMBASSY FRANKFURT ..PLZ LET ME KNOW UR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS, TIPS AND THE QUESTIONS THEY GENERALLY ASK......PLZ HELP ME OUT FRNDZ..
I AM APPLYING FOR BUSINESS AND TURIST VISA

WAITING FOR UR REPLIES.....

Kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/07 5:50 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
@Kumar

I think you need to switch to small letters to ask anything as BIG letters means impolite request!!

With respect to US visa!! all you need to bring all documents and the only question you might get is regarding the purpose of your visit..They might check your social status here and how well you are binded finacially in DE!!

For me, it took less than a minute to get a 10 year visa. My kids and my wife got as well the same visa..

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/07 6:07 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Hi,
thanks for your reply, sorry for that.
as you said social status,which status they what to check?as i have now only one year visa (after marriage), so this will make any problems to get visa bcz i have only one year???
about financial status what they are really interested to know, and what I have to prepare to showing good status.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Kuamr
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/07 6:20 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
DUDE, we are not the VISA OFFICERS. Good suggestion is to be truthful to whatever questions they ask, give all the doucuments required. Be calm and polite and answer the questions without being nervous.

If you get the visa then it is good for you, if not your bad luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/07 7:01 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
@raj
I only ask for having experince from other person who already applied for us visa!!,i know that you are not VISA OFFICER.

thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/07 7:28 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
2 Kumar:

exactly the same words of Rajesh. It also took 10 minutes for me to get a 10 yrs visa.

Main point is you can prove your links to "your" country (I mean Germany). For this is important your work contract.

The rest is answering some questions and convince the officers you won´t stay in the USA as an "illegal alien". For me that was also easy because (by now) I don´t mean to stay longer in the USA!

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18