Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

changing in between new jobs

Toggle
changing in between new jobs
Answer
8/10/10 8:34 PM
Dear All,

I am in a situation which I can not get out of it myself and coming to you for a valuable advice. Recently, i have resigned from my job after I have got another job offer. I have signed the new contract with a services(Dienstleister) company and my contract starts from beginning of september with the end client.

Now I have another job(Freelancing) offer from a different company which is close by the place where I live in. I already discussed with all of you regarding the freelancing and its worst case scenarios, but it is one of my dreams to work as a freelancer and it is knocking itself my door now and its my turn to open it or not emoticon

As you understand the situation and my inclination towards the freelancing, the obvious question that needs to be answered is about the other new permanent contract I made with the other company. Is it possible to reject the job offer now with the company that I signed? Am I charged with any kind of fine ?? Any other things that I need to care about.?

Please provide me with your valuable advices such that I better handle the situation.

Thanks in advance.
rgds,
0 (0 Votes)

Re: changing in between new jobs
Answer
8/11/10 11:35 AM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Without knowing what is written in your contract, it is impossible to say something.

Better go through your contract, because some allow to terminate the contract before it starts and some does not.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: changing in between new jobs
Answer
8/12/10 3:15 AM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@UMTS
Thanks for your quick response.

I went through the contract but no where it is explicitly mentioned any thing about before the contract start and Termination. Does it mean that i can terminate any time my contract or Are there any general Clauses in employement contracts regarding this ?

Thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18