Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

URGENT - Anyone flying to India

Toggle
URGENT - Anyone flying to India
Answer
3/27/12 4:06 PM
Dear All,

Anyone flying to India via Frankfurt before Friday 30th April? I need to send a document, which can be posted via private courier in India.

I shall bear the expenses and will seal the content in front of the person willing to help me.

DLH and FEDEX are asking Eur 86.00 for a single A4 Sheet.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: URGENT - Anyone flying to India
Answer
3/27/12 7:04 PM as a reply to Aero Freak.
Instead of waiting for somebody to fly to india you send it by noraml post from germany.

Ask for "Brief International Maxi" in the deutsche post. You can send documents upto 1000g for 7€. you can add 2.05€ for "Einschreiben" and follow the post.

The size requirements are
L: min. 14 cm
B: min. 9 cm
L+B+H = max. 90 cm
further info: http://www.deutschepost.de/mlm.nf/dpag/briefe_ins_ausland/brief/index.html

I used this a couple of times to send the documents and works fine. Takes max 5 working days if the delivery is in cities like bangalore, hyderabad.

Ofcourse the fastes way would be as you said, DHL express or Fedex which cost 86€.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: URGENT - Anyone flying to India
Answer
3/27/12 11:08 PM as a reply to Aero Freak.
Mano Man
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18