Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Can my wife work ?

Toggle
Can my wife work ?
Answer
7/24/08 2:32 PM
Hi,

My wife has visa with the following remarks.
visa type is AUFENTHALTSERLAUBNIS

Gem. § 30 Abs. 1 AufenthG.Erwerbstätigkeit
gem. § 29 Abs. 5 AufenthG gestattet.

Dose this mean my wife can work ?

If any one has the same kind of visa please share information.

Thanks
MM
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Can my wife work ?
Answer
7/24/08 2:56 PM as a reply to Mohan M.
Yes she can.
Did you tried to read the §30 Abs. 1 and §29 Abs. 5 of the AufenthG.?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/08 3:16 PM as a reply to Mohan M.
Dear Mr. D

Thank you very much for fast reply. I read that 29 and 30 of AufenthG. It was a bit confusing. That is the reason I posted here . :-)

Cheers
MM
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/08 3:20 PM as a reply to Mohan M.
They only mentionned how and why your wife got her visa, the most important thing is the Auflage on her visa "Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet", this specifies that she can do any kind of work and even open her own company if she wants.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/08 4:29 PM as a reply to Mohan M.
That is nice to know. My wife came Germany on family reunion Visa 2 months back. she got her residence permit today. We got this visa. Was just curious to know that if she can work. Thanks you very much for the infromation Mr. D.

Cheers
MM
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/25/08 11:46 AM as a reply to Mohan M.
@mannemohan: Can you please tell us what's your status in Germany (BE, NE) and in which state and city you are living?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/25/08 4:05 PM as a reply to Mohan M.
I dont have BE or NE. I am in Germany from june 2006. I am working in Lower saxony(Niedersachsen).
I would like to know if I am eligible for BE? I am company to company transfer. I dont pay anything here ,company pays for me.(tax, insurance...)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/25/08 4:10 PM as a reply to Mohan M.
you'll be eligible for BE next year but after such a short time here, it's astonishing that you wife got a EG, she got a better visa than you do :-)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/25/08 4:25 PM as a reply to Mohan M.
Yah.. looks like :-).
I saw in previous posts that after 2 years of residence in Germany I am eligible for BE. It is over 25 months now. What should I ask for (BE) when I go stamping next time ?

The local authority person only know about permenent residency. I asked him about BE. he dont know about BE I guess. Can I get reference where it saying that I am eligible for BE so that I can take document and show him and ask for BE ?

Thanks every one for so much information in this FORUM.

Cheers
MM
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3