Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Student tax returns

Toggle
Student tax returns
Answer
6/28/05 5:52 AM
Hi all,

I am an international student in germany; I have worked for approx. 60 to 80 hours per month for the year 2004 and paid nearly 15% tax/insurance (with LohnSteuerKarte Eins).

Is it possible to claim the tax?

Thank you.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Student tax returns
Answer
6/28/05 2:18 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
As a student, you´ll get the complete Lohnsteuer refunded. If you are near Frankfurt, contact my Tax Consultant:

Herr Aybulut
65-4 Kaiser strasse
Frankfurt
Ph : 069 25 30 01.

If you are near to Stuttagrt, contact
Mr. Satyajit sharma in stuttgart. He works in lohnsteuerverein, stuttgart. He also speaks hindi. U can contact him at 01728874865.

Both speak English.

Other solution will be the Lohnsteuer eV.
They are relatively cheaper than tax consultant.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/28/05 6:53 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
Thank you for the reply. I am doing Masters Computer Science in O-v-G Universität Magdeburg (Sachsen-Anhalt state). I have worked for two years.

Can I contact the person you mentioned in Stuttgart or Frankfurt? What is Lohnsteuer eV?; How can I contact them? Kindly help me; As I dont speak german, its difficult for me to get help!

Thank you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/28/05 7:08 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
Of course you can call them over telephone, talk in English, send them the papers through Post.

Or you can talk to other international students in your uni, and fill it yourself. The procedure is not so complicated, as a student cannot claim many expenses.

But be aware that a Tax Consultant will charge you around 100 Euro per year for his service.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/29/05 1:47 AM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
Ok, thank you.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18