Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Health insurance

Toggle
Health insurance
Answer
9/19/11 12:03 PM
Hello,

I will be entering Germany on 30Sept 2011 on work permit visa. Do I need to have a valid health insurance before entering Germany and do I need to show it at port of entry ? I am quite confused. Please help me ASAP.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Health insurance
Answer
9/19/11 5:43 PM as a reply to Rajender Dudi.
Not really! You just need to do it as soon as you are here! Your employer will help you to accomplish this task. In the mean time, you may study different sort (i.e. private or public) of health insurance facilities so that you will select the right one as per your own requirements.
So, drink a lot of water while you traveling toward Germany and be fit for the health insurance registration :-).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/19/11 7:44 PM as a reply to Rajender Dudi.
it will probably be safer to start with a public insurance scheme because, once you go private, you cannot switch back to public afterwards. The time for you to discover the system and to understand it, be in the public scheme. you could then change afterwards. This is only a suggestion and my opinion, NOT BINDING...emoticon...and do it through your employer...

Bolo Frankfurt
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/19/11 9:55 PM as a reply to Rajender Dudi.
Thanks Moiin76 and Baudouin66. I am relieved now emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18