Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Work permit for Spouse

Toggle
Work permit for Spouse
Answer
6/5/09 11:33 PM
I know this has been spoken in the forum many times but would appreciate littel help - I have been working in Germany since August 2008. I have an Indian passport which has Aufenthaltserlaubnis § 31Nr.1 Beschäftigungsverordnung, my wife( Indian passport holder) came with me in September 2008 and has Familienzusammenführung - Beschäftigung nur mit Erlaubnis der Aausländerbehörde gestattet which was given for 1 year. She needs to renew it and I was wondering if we can get a work permit included.

What is the procedure for my wife to apply for a work permit and is it possible for her to look for job opportunities in Germany - when will she be allowed to work. She has done her Masters degree in Accounts (2 years post graduate degree after her 3 years Bachelor's degree) from Kolkata University , India and has been working in India for over 7 years.

Your feedback on the same would be well appreciated.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Work permit for Spouse
Answer
6/6/09 1:27 AM as a reply to Sayan Roy.
No, She will not be able to get work permit automatically. First of all , she need to find job, once she has job offer in hand then she need to apply for work permit.

Please search this forum, this topic has been discussed many times.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/09 5:06 PM as a reply to Sayan Roy.
Your wife cannot get a WP rightaway as of now. She can get her WP if she meets the follwoing criteria.
1. She finds a job or a company who gives her a offer letter that would entitle her to apply for a workpermit.
2. She has to complete 2 years stay in Germany.

-Maddy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/09 8:18 PM as a reply to Sayan Roy.
@Nomad
Can dependent spouse get free workpermit after 2 years????as far as I know it is after 3 years.Please give me the link or reference as it can be useful to me or to others.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott