Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Green card / Work permit

Toggle
Green card / Work permit
Answer
1/20/08 3:26 PM
Hello ,

My fiancce is german . Is there any way i can get a green card or a work permit in germany without marrying her to enter and work in germany . Any advise on this topic would be appreciated .

Many Thanks
Nik
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Green card / Work permit
Answer
1/21/08 2:09 AM as a reply to Nikhil Rao.
The green card already ended in 2005 and i don't think they plan to bring the green card in near future.
If you get married to her then you can get a work permit but getting married is not so easy anymore.If you marry then with all the verifications and submission of documents it will take more than a year for you to come here and the day when she divorce you then you have to go back.
So the only option is either to get a job in a company in India who will send you on project to work here or to join some university here.
If your fiance was an American you could have easily managed to get a work in US in few months emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Green card / Work permit
Answer
2/18/08 12:11 PM as a reply to Nikhil Rao.
If u dont want to marry her and still need some help from her then what u can ask from her is to give u invitation letter to visit her.Then search job here ,go back and apply for WP.

But i dont know whats ur age and her age but if
young p***y is inviting a young d**k then im not sure if this will work for u or not
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott