Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

visa for spouse

Toggle
visa for spouse
Answer
8/5/09 12:50 PM
Hi all,

I have question regarding spouse visa. I have "erwerbstätigkeit gestattet" written on my visa which is valid for 2 yrs from now.

My wife applied for spouse visa this week and in the interview the lady at chennai embassy, india did not ask her any question, she just checked the documents and said they are correct and that it will take 6 weeks time if verification does not take place.

In order to speed up the process, should I contact the ABH here and inform them about it or should I wait for their call or email ?

thanks in advance

RohitA
0 (0 Votes)

Re: visa for spouse
Answer
8/5/09 12:54 PM as a reply to RohitA RohitA.
@RohitA,

Normally dependent visa process will take around 2-3 months time. in my case it took around 3 months (from chennai). You cant speed up visa process even if u have NE visa.

All the best.
Sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/5/09 1:17 PM as a reply to RohitA RohitA.
hi ,
Normal processing takes 2-3 months. If you would like to fast up the process from germany you can contact the ABH .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/5/09 1:29 PM as a reply to RohitA RohitA.
The lady does not ask questions and says 6 weeks asusual.
The visa then takes 2-3 months from then and its of no use calling Chennai consulate.

Look at this link for some details:
http://sites.google.com/site/comingtokiel/general-problems-faced/spouse-visa-problem
cheers
Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/5/09 2:56 PM as a reply to RohitA RohitA.
Its always better to get in touch with your local ABH instead of chennai consulate.
Once the local ABH beamter says dependent application aprocessing is finished and sent back to chennai, then you can keep in touch with them.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott