Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Rights with Eg/Be

Toggle
Rights with Eg/Be
Answer
4/26/05 12:57 PM
Hi All,

At first I would thank trust7 (Detlef) for providing us a platform to discusss our problems, rights, views and opinions. From this forum we come to know many important information about our rights.

When we had a greencard, we discussed the rights of greencard. Now from greencard many of us got other status for example, Erwerbstätigkeit Gestattet (Eg) or Beschaftigung Erlaubt (Be).

Could you please provide your ideas, opinions, experiences, and knowledge about Eg issues regarding different situations like
- unemployment benefits,
- doing small business parallel to a job,
- stay permission in case of unemployment,
- parctising more than one jobs at a time,
- studying parallel to job
-etc.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Rights with Eg/Be
Answer
4/26/05 2:26 PM as a reply to Mashud kabir.
Hi mk,

thanks for your positive feedback! I just want to mention, that trust7 is not only me, there is also Franziska and Manuel, who do all the technical work and all the active members of our forums, like you :-)

To your questions/suggestions. If I will get some interested GCs, I would organize a workshop / Seminar about 'Starting Up'.

I think about a weekend seminar with a tax consultant, a lawyer specialized in company law (Gesellschaftsrecht), a lawyer specialized in alien law and a consultant who knows about marketing, costs, institutions (like IHK) and so.

What do you think?

Viele Grüße
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Rights with Eg/Be
Answer
4/26/05 3:36 PM as a reply to Mashud kabir.
Hi Detlef,

Yes, ofcouse all of the other trust7 members, Franziska, and Manuel deserve to be thanked! I thank all of them!

It is a very good idea to organize something like a seminar.

I would also request you to find a lohnsteuerberater (tax lawyer) who can speak in English and we can get his services with a reasonable fee. Many of us look for a good tax lawyer. Trust7 can provide this service by a lawyer like immigration service.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3