Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

inviting relative

Toggle
inviting relative
Answer
11/22/04 1:31 AM
hi guys,
i am planning to invite my sis to germany. how do i go about it. i have my 3months sal slip with me. where do i go to apply for it. i heard thesedays its not at auslanderbehorde. any inputs are highly appreciated.
thanks...
a GC
0 (0 Votes)

Re: inviting relative
Answer
11/22/04 11:38 AM as a reply to rav zem.
Hi
Please check here:

http://www.info4alien.de/84/index.htm

if you cant read German, try to search in the trust7 forum with the keyword "Verpflichtungserklärung", that is the magic German word you need in your case. emoticon

Best Wishes

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/04 12:28 PM as a reply to rav zem.
The right place to do this is definitely Ausländerbehörde. At least in Munich. The procedure is fairly simple, you need to show your salaries, and fill in the "Verpflichtungserklärung". For this you need copy of the passport of your sister. In Munich it is also required to pay medical insurance for the duration of stay. For one month it costs about 90 euro. Or it was 45 ? I do not remember. This insurance I bought always at ADAC, I tried to find out some cheaper alternative, but I failed. Some other cities however do not require medical insurance for "Verpflichtungserklärung", instead the invited person should buy this when he/she is going to make visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/04 2:59 PM as a reply to rav zem.
thank you guys for ur input. i have all the info about her but not the actual copy of her pp. hope this will do. and i live in berlin. so any real time experience with this for any GCs in berlin......
b
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18