Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Attestation of indian marriage certificates in Germany

Toggle
Dear friends,
I need one help. I am currently working in Dresden, Germany. I want to apostille and attest my marriage certificate. I checked in the internet and found that this can be done from the foreign offices in India. Can it also be done from the Indian Embassy and consulates in Germany? Do anybody have any experience? My marrigae certificate is already attested by the home department of my state.

Waiting for your answers.
Thaks,
-nihar
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Attestation of indian marriage certificates in Germany
Answer
8/2/10 12:58 AM as a reply to Nihar Ranjan Mohapatra.
hi nihar,
Just go to your registration office (rathaus or anmeldung amt) and submit your marriage certificate and after the confirmation from rathaus you need to pay ~250€ for verification .Total time may vary from 1 month - 6 months( in my case).
Have fun !!!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Attestation of indian marriage certificates in Germany
Answer
8/21/11 9:14 PM as a reply to Nihar Ranjan Mohapatra.
Hi all,

I have a very immediate need for some information

I am planning to accompany my husband to germany. I had applied at Chennai and I have got the entry visa already.I had to submit our marriage certificate for verification process for which I paid 15000 Rs to the consulate too. Also, now I have taken a German translation of the marriage certificate.

My question is if I have to take an apostille for our marriage certificate so that I can present it to the foreigner's office at the time of registration.

I need this information very soon as I am travelling next week. Thanks in advance

Regards
Shruti
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3