Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

trust7 members in your neighborhood

trust7 meeting in Berlin

Toggle
trust7 meeting in Berlin
Answer
5/8/05 3:02 AM
Just wanted to be the first to thank all the people who were there for the great evening you gave me and my family. It was good to put some flesh and bones on virtual names :-

D.

PS YO bro, you did look older than I thought ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: trust7 meeting in Berlin
Answer
5/8/05 1:10 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi
Nice to hear that you guys had fun. Unfortunately I couldnt join the Berlin get-together of Trust7.

I would be however delighted to see some photos from the meeting so that I can also put some flesh and bones on virtual names.. emoticon

Regards

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/05 2:25 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi All

It was great to meet some of you last night. Clearly there are still certain questions at the front of all our minds which will hopefully be answered soon.

Thanks to all concerned!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/05 12:56 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi all

Well, as almost everybody know, we have our Berlin encounter on saturday evening.

The place was wonderful, there were some of us from different countries and cultures. Also for your information, there were also people from VPMK, from Integra Global and some of us could ask in person some questions and receive inmediatly the answers (for free!).

But also came the press. People from Welt am Sonntag, Deutsche Welle u.v.m. interviewed some of us and took a lot of photographs, so maybe in the future we will be famous.

Of course, all the staff from Trust7 was there. We could met the famous Manuel and family (my wife and his wife face the same problems now: kids between one and two years old!!) and also Sabine was there.

Two special sections in this post:

1- Thank you very much to Detlef who organized all perfectly. The place was perfect, the weather not at all but thanks the effort and personally thanks for all your kindness with me and my family

2- To NoB: I can see you liked my disguise. I´m 23 years old but I was disguised as a 39 bold man. Me liked also your disguise men! Little bit difficult to glue this hair one by one to your face isn´t it! ;-)

Shade DvD, Lacrima, Cedomir and other couldn´t assist. It would be great to meet you. About the pictures, I took pictures and they are now in the hands of Detlef. Juligori took also some pictures and surely they will be very soon online.

Nice to meet you all and till the next time!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/05 1:03 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi All,

I am sorry that I could not attend the get-together.

It would be nice to hear from you who attended - what happend, what were different events, infos, and ofcourse some photos....

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/05 4:08 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi friends,

I want to say thank you to all visitors of our meeting! I really enjoyed it and I hope you, too.

YO, thanks for the pictures! Here they are...

http://www.gt77.com/meeting.html

I am not a webdesigner, so...

Please let me know the forgotten names and if I did write a name wrong.

I am so busy these days, but if I will get more pics, I will add them to the others.

Have a great week
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/05 9:35 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi all,

As YO1 mentioned, I took some pics, that are now in Detlef´s hands. But to be honest they are not very different from YO1´s... probably is just the keen South American eye ;)

Thanks Detlef for this "soirée". Thanks to all of you, who were there. We really had a great time.

I hope we can have more opportunities to meet other GC and their families soon.

All the best,

juligori
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3