Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Multiple Jobs with different H1B

Toggle
Multiple Jobs with different H1B
Answer
1/23/05 1:11 AM
Can we two different jobs with two different H1B simultaneous. For exapmle you are having

H1B with two companies A & B. Can you work with both companies same time and draw salaries

from both companies for same month simultaneously?? Is this legal. This question is bcaz I

am having two H1B am working wih company A and have a offer to work in a part time project

from company B. So can I work with both these companies in same month and they generate a

payroll for same month at same time.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Multiple Jobs with different H1B
Answer
1/23/05 1:04 PM as a reply to Neeta Dhande.
i didnt know if Germany also issues H1B -emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/05 5:09 PM as a reply to Neeta Dhande.
Yes, it is possible (if you mean american H1emoticon.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/05 5:54 PM as a reply to Neeta Dhande.
This is American H1B. Many people said I could do both jobs at same time. But they said it should not conflict the interest of employers. But fact is employer A wont like me to got to employer B and do job for him as well. So he might complain later. That why I wanted to know if I can legally draw salaries from both companies.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/24/05 3:07 PM as a reply to Neeta Dhande.
it is legal to have more jobs and salaries (see politicians).
but it is possible that you have some clause against it in your vertrag. than it is not legal but you can allways ask your employer to delete that clause.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott