Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

For Sale - Zu Verkaufen!

Haushaltsaufloesung / Wohnung (Apartment) - nach mieter gesucht

Toggle
All,

I have decided to move out of Germany for good and have lot of items in my apartment that I would like to give away / re-sell. I will post details of all items in another post for the benefit of everyone.

An open event (Haushaltsaufloesung in German) is planned for the 18th of November (Saturday) between 10:00 - 16:00 Hrs at Am Goldberg 8, 63150 Heusenstamm (S2 from Frankfurt - 15 mins) for people to come and look and take what they need. You will not be disappointed by the bargains, remember though it is first come first serve basis.

My apartment is also available from 01.12.2006; if somebody is moving to or has just arrived in the Frankfurt region then this could be a very interesting offer. The place is very well connected with public transport (S-Bahn & Bus), and the house is located in a quite area near the forest. No issue with parking, lots of place direct before the house. It is just perfect for a small family and the landlord is also very kind and helping. Details of the apartment can be found at: http://www.immobilienscout24.de/39831222 (if you need info in English just call). The apartment has a built in kitchen included in the rent. The kitchen includes separate refrigerator, separate freezer, cooking range with exhaust to the outside, and lots of cupboards

Feel free to call me on 0174 3928650 (all day) or 06104 945895 (evenings), I will be glad to help and provide details.

Take care,
Anuj
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Haushaltsaufloesung / Wohnung (Apartment) - nach mieter gesucht
Answer
11/15/06 1:49 PM as a reply to A U.
All,
As I mentioned in my post earlier, find below the list of items on offer:

Wohnzimmer (Living room):
Wohnzimmer Schrank
Side Tisch (2)
Liege Couch

Esszimmer (Dining room):
Esstisch
Stuhle (6)
Klapp Tisch

Schlafzimmer (Bedroom):
3 Tür Schrank
Kommode
Bett 200x180
Matratze 90x200 (2)
Bett 200x140
Matratze 200x140
Nacht Tisch
Kommode Holz

Diele (Hallway):
Spiegel
Schuhkommode
2 Tür Schrank

Bad (Bathrom):
Spiegel Schrank + Glass Brett
Unter Waschbecken Schrank

Sonstig:
Fahrrad (Ladies Bicycle)
LCD TV (HD Ready) - Panasonic (TX-26LX52F)
Home Theater System – Harman Kardon (AVR130 & DVD27) + JBL Speakers
(SCS200.5/230)
Microwave Oven Panasonic (NN-K151)

Plus there are many other household items so feel free to ask or drop in on Saturday.

Questions, you can also drop me an email: aupadh AT hotmail DOT com.

Anuj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/15/06 8:34 PM as a reply to A U.
@Anuj
I could take the microwave oven. But you would have to ship it over to holland. I guess that shouldnt be a problem.

Secondly, I wanna know why GC dudes are quitting deutschland. I am in the hague but I kinda miss germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/17/06 8:26 PM as a reply to A U.
@caligula
No, shipping should not be an issue. Send me a mail at aupadh AT hotmail DOT com and let us take it on from there.

As for leaving Germany, I believe each one has an itch and there is a good reason for one to scratch it. Germany is a great place and I like the systems here. I know people have had all sorts of experiences some good and some bad. The struggle with the authorities and their interpretation of rules (read law) is also very subjective. Personally what I found is that if you are determined and persuasive you get what you want. An example is I got permission to be out of Germany for up to 3 years and maintain my NE. I was determined and the end result was success, I like the German system for this. I will post more details in a separate thread about this for the benefit of others, probably over the week end.

Maybe I will miss the Germany, after having lived here for 6 year, and will come back. I don’t have concrete answers as of now but the door is open at least for the next three years and I am happy about that.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott