Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Flight ticket

Toggle
Flight ticket
Answer
10/23/09 6:54 PM
Just now we got our US visa. thanks for all your help. In an earlier topic I was suggested to use swoodo.de. Now I am getting the cheapest offer (411euros/person) with this site which takes me to travelstart.de

Is it ok to go ahead and book using credit card? Is this site safe? Is a travel agent better than these sites? this is the first time I am using such sites.

Thanks in advance.

Padmaja
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Flight ticket
Answer
10/23/09 7:08 PM as a reply to p s.
You can block the ticket with the travel agent and call the airline office to check whether the booking is genuine (confirm the ref. code) and then make the payment.

If you are not happy with travelstart.de and if their office is located in one corner of Germany, then either you have to call the toll number or you would have to go in person.

I would advice travel agent.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Flight ticket
Answer
10/26/09 1:35 AM as a reply to p s.
thanks stutt for your info. I booked a direct flight(417euros) using the same site (swoodo) but via Ltur.de which was much safer. I called and confirmed with lufthansa as you said. the good thing with Ltur is one can book with ec card.

Padmaja
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18