Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Please Reply!!

Toggle
Please Reply!!
Answer
4/4/07 11:15 PM
Hi i am from India, last month i get married here with German citizen and i got 1 year residence permit, Ausländerbehörde told me that i have to do Integrationskurse for learning German language and when you come after 3 year for NE then you have to know German perfectly.

I have a question- if after 3 years i can't speak German then they will not give me NE????and they throw me out?

please reply!!

Gautam
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Please Reply!!
Answer
4/5/07 4:21 AM as a reply to singh singh.
Well, they can only punish you for refusing to attend the classes, but it is unlikely that they will kick you out as you are married to a german citizen.

You will need a fairly decent command of the language to get NE though, and if you attend the courses you will surely do well.

-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/07 2:27 PM as a reply to singh singh.
@Gautam

Even after 3 years, speaking german with correct pronunciation might not be easy, but at least you have a native speaker for Zungenübung ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/07 6:37 PM as a reply to singh singh.
Thanks for your reply.

That means i will not get NE or citizenship if i didn't speak.
i am traveling alot for business and i don't have time to learn language, so means i am not safe here after 3 years i will not get NE??
what is a law they will throw me out?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/5/07 7:02 PM as a reply to singh singh.
I don't understand you have already married to German Citizen, how they can throw you out? You can leave as long as you have German wife. But not sure w/o knowing German will you able to get German Passport. Why don't you take class from your wife, if not able to attend classes.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/07 11:14 PM as a reply to singh singh.
if u dont do course , visa will be renewd for every one year till u live here.and if case (i think) if ur marriage break after 5 years then may be they can...
(no chance to skip integration course now)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott