Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

NE according to § 9, anybody already ??

Toggle
So its Aug 1st 2005 today. 5 years since the launch of the infamous GreenCard.

I remember that the first GreenCard holder already left Germany.

But I guess there are other GCs who came in Aug and are still here ...

They must have already applied for NE or must have already got it.

Is there any such person out there ?? Would be interesting to know your experiences ....

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE according to § 9, anybody already ??
Answer
8/8/05 3:05 PM as a reply to H B.
Hello

i've just applied today morning and ... everything was so "einfach". 15 minutes were enough for me and my wife.

We arrived in Germany with GC on 1st of Oct 2000 and got the Aufenthaltserlaubnis on 25th the same month for exactly 5 years (i understannd some people got the Erlaubnis for less than 5 years - i.e. the duration of initial Visa was deducted).

Documents required:
- Antragsformulare
- Passports
- Artbeitsgeberbestaetigung (nothing special, just saying that I'm working for them as ... and the contract is not cancelled)
- Mietvertrag (Wohnflaeche and Warmkosten are required too).
- 1 foto

All the checks will take between 6-10 weeks and we (actually only one of us) should visit them by 17th-25th of Oct. to pick upt the NE's. The payment (85*2) will be done upon pick-up.

We talked in German .. but mainly basic language, strictly to the subject.

Much more easier than expected!!

This happened in LKS Freising, Bayern.

What i feel is not so good - children will not get NE unless they are 16 years old. So for my kids, we will just prolong the current permits till the passports expire. But ... this is peanuts!

Almost forgot ... since my Arbeitserlaubnis will expire on 1st of Oct, i got one form from my company to extend it which I was presenting to the Beamterin. But this form is pretty old and instead she gave me two others which should be filled out by my company (Stellenbeschreibung and Angaben zum Antrsagsteller/Betrieb) and returned to her as soon as possible.

Cheers
Nicu
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3