Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
My Fear
Answer
12/4/07 10:26 PM
Actually everything going fine here with my job.I working with my company as entwickler(J2ee technologies)since 4 months and this is my only experiance till now in germany.right now there is no fear of losing job(i hav genug work) but since im here i hav seen many people hav left the company(information is so tight that i am not knowing what is going on behind curtains.

So if something bad happen with me in future ,i want to know that how much work xp i need atleast that i will not be having any prob in finding other job?
My present working areas are (Webservices(jaxws) and EJemoticon.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: My Fear
Answer
12/5/07 11:51 AM as a reply to Max max.
@DeathInc

I would suggest you to get
Rechtschutz Versicherung ASAP.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/5/07 1:46 PM as a reply to Max max.
if you have been there for the last 4 months, you are still in probezeit! if yes, then you can in the mean time search for jobs.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/6/07 9:35 PM as a reply to Max max.
Thanks Akshay, MK
but MK and other .. If i search for job now then dont u think other companies will think that im having unstable mind as i didnt get job earlier and then after just 4 months or working in my first job i start to search other job?

moreover i cant afford the umzug right now at moment.

So what do u think that how much atleast xp will be fine to get other job very easily here?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott