Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Job searching visa

Job searching visa
Answer
6/18/09 6:06 PM
Iam going to loose my job because of crisis, My company made a Mutal agrement, and this will end on end of October, till then i will get money from Company.

My Questions is, Iam a foreigner, i am working as an employee from past 16 months, if i add till October it will be 20 months, how many months i will get a VISA and Arbeitslos geld after October.

Thanks for the help.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Job searching visa
Answer
6/18/09 7:19 PM as a reply to vijaya karnati.
As far as the information known from this forum, you might get a visa for 3 months. from the time you register at Arbietsamt.
Also it clearly depends on the beamter's mood.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/18/09 8:00 PM as a reply to vijaya karnati.
@ tenali:

If your visa is bounded to your employer, than it becomes invalid from your last working day,that means, you will not get Arbeitslosengeld at all or may get for 3 months depending upon your visa. In that case your old visa will be canceled and you will get new visa, maximum upto 3 months(there is no rule for it, depends upon the visa officer).If your visa is not bounded to employer (BE, EG etc), than you will get Arbeitslosengeld for 10 months, provided that your visa is valid upto that time.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/19/09 1:13 PM as a reply to vijaya karnati.
Getting ALG I in case ur visa expires on last day of job depends on extending the visum at Ausländetamt by means of getting temporary Fiktionsbechinigung first till the technical questions with Arbeitsamt are solved. What worries me is that Arbeitsamt started to negate the right for ALG I based on the fact that someone is technically eligible for ALG I but does not have BE yet, as was already mentioned in forum. It would have been nice if someone from experts could give an exact reference to a law paragraph (SGemoticon that clears it. So far I was not able to find reference, if it is not the case, then the decision to waive the right for ALG I should be appealed in court ASAP.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott