Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Info required: Kündigung

Toggle
Info required: Kündigung
Answer
3/20/07 5:29 PM
Hello All,

I am working as a software engineer with an IT firm. I am currently in my "probezeit", unfortunately I recieved my "Kündigung" last week and my contract will be terminated by march 30. However, I have a work permit which is valid till september 30.

My question is, will I be given a chance to stay in Germany any further after March 30 to look for a new job or do I need to leave the country pretty soon. If I can stay for looking a job, how long can I get a residence permit.

Would appreciate if anybody can provide information on this.

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Info required: Kündigung
Answer
3/20/07 6:29 PM as a reply to sujata das.
You can stay in germany as long as you got a valid residence permit. If your residence permit also expires sept 30 then you better find a new employer before this date.

For now concentrate on finding a new job before your Aufenthalterlaubnis (residence permit) expires. Begin right away by searching jobpilot.de, monster.de, rekruter.de etc for suitable openings and sending applications via email. Have an up-to-date CV on your home PC (assuming u got internet at home). Keep in mind that job searching can be a long drawn out process if you do not have a bit of luck on your side. And the fact that u gonna be terminated during probezeit doesnt auger well for you bse your next potential Arbeitgeber will want to know why you got gekündigt within the first 6 months. Yes, they are aware that the first 6 months is always Probezeit.

For sure, you will have your hands full if and when your Aufenthalterlaubnis expires. Then you will start receiving letters from Auslaenderamt. And every knock on your door, every chime of your doorbell becomes extremely suspect, nay even unwelcome. This is not a good prospect at all is it? It is the stuff of nightmares, german nightmares.

However be of good cheer, trust7 is full of helpful dudes. This is a good place to start in your hunt for a new job. Talk to papa Detlef.

Best of luck brotherman.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/07 6:52 PM as a reply to sujata das.
If you got visa binded to your company which is ussual, than your visa expires if you lose job.
then you need to ask for another visa and hope you will get it to find job.
you had bad luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/27/07 6:12 AM as a reply to sujata das.
Dear Mr.sujatadas

Some very importent tips for you.

- Be very much active in all the metters and react very soon. (e.g for information, visit lawyers, expense calculations because after kündigung your money will be stop) soon.

- You must have an insurence which is called (Rechtsschutz Versicherung)by which you'll feel little bit secure.But this insurence can be activated after 3 months not before.By this you can go to lawyer and he can settel all the metter very fine

- Be carefull of your anmeldung, payments(Rechnungen etc) because if you would be defaulter you cant get appartment and anmeldung is very hard. If you dont have anmeldung that means one very big question mark that "Where you were in this time" May be later effect your residence permit.

- Don't go to ABehorde before you get complete information about your case from any of the lawyer or any other related person.

- Be carefull by giving personal data(name, date of birth etc) via phone to someone in any department emoticon. Because i think every gov. related officers(like in behoreden) note every word you tell in your file which they can search by their prog. in computer(But don't affraid just carefull)and that knows almost everybody in Germany.

- Writedown in this message board, what is stated on your pass in German with this sign "§". Because some times your visa is attached with your company and as you get kündigung your visa finishes. In some cases your ABehorde give you visa of some weeks to pack your thing for the way to back(back to pavilion).

- Don't sign any paper if you are not sure or you are not clear otherwise it would be your biggest mistake in this land. Take a time and then do.

- Very carefully read that all if you really want to scare yourself with problems, which i written above because if these things were unimportent than i don't write them at 3:00 O'Clock in the morning. ;)

Wish you all the best.............
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/27/07 4:34 PM as a reply to sujata das.
Hallo Sujatha das

did you get my messsage? , i dont know i posted it yesterday, but i dont see it any more
if email and telefon are given , i dont know if admin pulled it away.

Very well fine , if you have seen its alright, then may be message me , thats all i can help or say something to you .. Dont get too scared, this is not the end or top of the world but take things easy and plan out and get to do things, thats all that counts when one is knocked down to knees

regards
kris
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/27/07 4:57 PM as a reply to sujata das.
Hi Kris,

yes the admin deleted it, because it was a kind of advertising your services.

I just forgot to inform you about this. Sorry for that!

Additional I have some good news for you...

In a very short time trust7 will offer some new services for selfdependents. It might be interesting for you.

I wish you and 'the rest of the t7 community' a nice weekend!

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/07 6:21 PM as a reply to sujata das.
Hi sujatadas,

Could you please tell me a bit about your next situation or things happened to you ? Actually a friend of me is also in similar situation like you. So might be your information may can help another person.

If you like you can email me at

mujtaba_1975[@]yahoocomsg

or can post your message here.

Many Thanks..
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18