Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Unbefristete Arbeitserlaubnis - eligibility

Toggle
Dear friends,

I have one doubt related to a spacial visa issue.
I have "Unbefristete Arbeitserlaubnis" till end of 2009. One emmloyer wants to recruit me in Germany, but they are in very initial stage for setting up office premises and it is expected to complete after 3 months..It means company will start function after 2 to 3 months..So they are in a position unable to give me a German work contract for another 2 to 3 motnhs.. My Qustion is, Since I have "Unbefristete Arbeitserlaubnis" Can I work for that company as my Visa is valid till end of 2009.

Please clarify me..

Best regards,
Koelnman
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Unbefristete Arbeitserlaubnis - eligibility
Answer
2/15/09 6:45 PM as a reply to Sa Su.
What do you mean by "Unbefristete Arbeitserlaubnis"?? If it ends in 2009, its not "Unbefristet"

What type of visa do you have?
BE or NE.

In both cases, you should be able to work once they offer you a contract (and until the end of 2009).

After that you should extend your's.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Unbefristete Arbeitserlaubnis - eligibility
Answer
2/15/09 7:09 PM as a reply to Sa Su.
I have Visa which is "unlimted work permit" in that they mentioned I can for any company and if I want to do self employment I should contact local ausländerbehore.

But my Question is : Can I work for that company even before getting the work contact for 2 to 3 motnhs as they are process of setting up the office will take 2 to 3 months

Regards
Koelnman
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3