Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Work permit.
Answer
3/9/05 11:57 PM
Hi all,
I am karthik krishna from India at the moment in Germany, just finishing my MS in computer science in a German university. I have a job offer in frankfurt as a IT consultant.I have the contract too. My problem is about the work permit. I and my arbeitgeber are not so familiar about the rules and regulations. Can some one suggest some links so that it could be helpful for me to know about these process better. Can any of you share your experience. Response appreciated!
Thanks indeed,
Karthik
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Work permit.
Answer
3/10/05 11:25 AM as a reply to karthik krishna.
Get a letter of qualification from your employer stating your special knowledge in IT. And he shuold also write that he did not find any German or EU citizen who meets all the requirements to do the job.

Go to Auslanderbehoerde with your job contract, and the letter. They will do the remaining. You do not need to get worry. It should work smoothly.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3