Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Basic-Rente + Berufsunfahigkeits Versicherung ? Any Idea

Toggle
Hi
A friend who is new to germany suggested by his insurance agent to take Basic-Rente + Berufsunfahigkeits Versicherung , he said that these two insurance come as packeg and cost 120 Euro , 60 % can get back in TAX return. Agent was highly recommending that one should have this and its very common in germany.

Does anyone know about this insurance packeg. And what is advantage and aditional benefit.
Agent tols that this packeg is available from Jan 2005.

Tali
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Basic-Rente + Berufsunfahigkeits Versicherung ? Any Idea
Answer
5/3/05 4:19 PM as a reply to dfht sdg.
120 Euro monthly?

Good salary must receive your friend isn´t it?

Well, not so easy. Please give us more information about the kind of insurance.

Well. AFAIK, till 2004 you could recover part of an Altervorsoge (a kind of savings for your old ages) but I guess not any more. If this is the insurance they are offering, is a good idea if he/she doesn´t need the money but he/she must to sign a contract for 10 or 15 years and surely he has not Vissum for too many years.

The Berufsunfall* and the Haushaftpflicht are quite normal but I think they cost about 20 or 30 Euro monthly (not sure about the figures!)

Get more information and tell us and we can answer more accurately but it sounds too high for me
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Basic-Rente + Berufsunfahigkeits Versicherung ? Any Idea
Answer
5/4/05 12:40 PM as a reply to dfht sdg.
Thanks Yo .
I will ask him more detials. He told me this insurance is something about Professional disability + in case of professional disability and one cannot have good salary , then second part will pay for pansion plans of person.
I will ask him more specific about it.

regards

tali
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7