Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE for a GC holder

Toggle
NE for a GC holder
Answer
2/20/06 3:48 PM
Dear all,

First of all i would like to thank the Webmaster(s)/members of this forum for sharing their information/experiences with all. This site is of great help to the GC's all over Germany.

I am a GC holder since Aug'01 and i am eligible for NE by July 06. Before attaining my GC, i have also worked in Germany with an "Arbeitserlaubnis" for a period of 8 months (Sept 2000 till April 2001). I was in India for next 3 months and came back to Germany with a GC in Aug 01. The initial 8 months period that i mentioned, i was an employee of an Indian company working in Germany on a project. After the completion of 8 months, i got an offer from the German company which i accepted. I took a break of 3 months such that i can visit my parents and resign the Indian company.

I would like to know whether i can apply for the NE now itself or i'll need to wait till July 06. I am asking this because i understand that for applying NE, one must have completed 60 months of stay in Germany with "Arbeitserlaubnis" which i fulfill. In other words, will the first 8 months that i worked with an "Arbeitserlaubnis" also be counted for the requirement of 60 months rule?

Thanks in adance!
Cheers,
Krishnan
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE for a GC holder
Answer
2/21/06 12:53 PM as a reply to Krishnan Sankaran.
Dear All,

It would be kind of you to help me in regards of the above question i posted yesterday.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Cheers,
Krishnan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/21/06 1:58 PM as a reply to Krishnan Sankaran.
Dear Krishnan,

I believe the effort you spent writing this long query instead of searching the forum is simply not worth it. Your question has been answered nTH time in this forum. Feel free to explore the forum.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/21/06 3:13 PM as a reply to Krishnan Sankaran.
Dear Mr. Akshay,

Thanks a ton for taking out few minutes from your busy schedule and posting a reply to my "so-called" long query.

I have been following this forum since year 2004 and have certainly done a lot of search. All i was interested in knowing was whether a break of 3 months nullifies the months previously stayed in Germany with "Arbeitserlaubnis".

Anyways, thanks once again.
Cheers,
Krishnan

PS: I would highly appreciated if other memebers of this forum could pass on some information regarding the above stated query.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott