Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Online survery - Citizenship/Einbürgerung in 6 or 7 Years

Toggle
Dear Friends,

I am a foreigener and am planning to file a citizenship application after 6 or 7 years. I have studied in the past and now have a Niederlassungserlaubnis for highly qualified people.

The rules regarding citizenship in 6 years (special integration shown) or 7 years (integration course) are same in all states but are implemented differently. For example in Bayern, Baden Würrtemburg und Sachsen, education times are in general not counted if one wants to get citizenship after 6 or 7 years.

So I have created a survey here so that we all can get an overview which states follow the rules and which not.

Please take 3-4 minutes time to answer the 8 questions online. I will put the results online in about a month.

Link to survey

http://www.umfrageonline.com/survey/survey.php?code=52166847348058

Jivan
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Online survery - Citizenship/Einbürgerung in 6 or 7 Years
Answer
9/6/09 7:53 PM as a reply to Jivan Talaash.
so the same survey also here.. emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/6/09 11:39 PM as a reply to Jivan Talaash.
>So I have created a survey here so that we all
>can get an overview which states follow the
>rules and which not.

States are allowed to interpret the rules. That is called the Federalism. If you are not ok with that and if you think the rules are interpreted wrongly and not as it was intended by the law maker then you can take the case always to the court. Surveys are surely not helpful in that regard..

I would like to also warn the people who are planning to take this survey, as we dont know the intentions of the poster, he might even sell or get some personal gain from the valuable information gathered by the answers given.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/6/09 11:45 PM as a reply to Jivan Talaash.
The Threadstarter has been posting the same stuff in another forum too and he was not able to explain his intentions quite well in that forum either..

For your information

http://www.info4alien.de/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1252225433/

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/09 1:55 AM as a reply to Jivan Talaash.
Lacrima,

I would really request you to refrain from creating a bad impression of me or my survey (as on the other forum.

I have valid reasons to justify a survey. If you are not interested in taking part in it, its perfectly fine.

I can honestly assure you (also Lacrima) that there are no malintentions. I am in touch with a senior politician regarding this. Mr Martin Neumeyer is the Integrationsbeauftragter of the Bayern Government and member of Bayern Parliament.

As far as federalism is concerned, well as I said education times are counted in most countries and 13 states of Germany. Students contribute in many different ways if not by paying taxes like a normal employee. For your kind information, this ex-student(me) was very willingly given a permanent residence for highly qualified people some time back and pays a lot of taxes every month.

I dont know why you are being personal. A humble request, please do not create hassles for nothing.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/09 2:00 AM as a reply to Jivan Talaash.
And please, there is no personal information on the survey. All questions which might create identity problem have been marked as 'optional'.

@ Lacrima - please stop it, do you get some kind of sadistic pleasure in meddling in my work.

And yes I will share the survey results as soon as I get a sizable number of answers.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott