Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

help: Daueraufenthalts-EG Ausnahme Grossbritanien

Toggle
I am an American with unbefristete Aufenthalts- & Arbeitserlaubnis (was married to a German) in Germany. I plan to live & work in England. This morning, I explained my situation & plans to the Auslaenderbehoerde & was told to apply for Daueraufenthalts-EG. After research, I find that this won't apply in England.

Does anyone have correct advice on my working & living rights in England? I'd appreciate it greatly
0 (0 Votes)

Re: help: Daueraufenthalts-EG Ausnahme Grossbritanien
Answer
9/10/10 3:39 PM as a reply to b quinn.
HI,
Unfortunately i don't think the NE-EU will allow you to work in the UK.

It is very unfortunate that 'Beamters' at the aliens office are so ignorant.You should probably let these low life incompetent beamters know how terrible they are at work.

Good luck.

Dee
0 (0 Votes)

Re: help: Daueraufenthalts-EG Ausnahme Grossbritanien
Answer
9/10/10 9:15 PM as a reply to b quinn.
What Dee says is correct, there are some loopholes if you only want to work in the UK for a limited period of time. But keep in mind that UK immigration law has changed a lot in the last years and made things much harder.

Cheers,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3