Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

New Business ideas!!

New Business ideas!!
Answer
1/19/07 1:21 PM
Hi all,
My wife has just finished her language course and would like to start up a business but needs a partner. (she has the required visa)it would be interesting, if any of the GC wives feel the need to be selbständig but lack financing, can share the cost and be their own boss.
bizz
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New Business ideas!!
Answer
1/19/07 1:47 PM as a reply to rav zem.
What business plans does she have? Where are you based?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/07 1:53 PM as a reply to rav zem.
hi,
my wife has the same urge to be selbständig... what kind of business would she like to do??
like to know more about it...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/07 2:03 PM as a reply to rav zem.
we are based in Berlin. She has her own idea but also open to new ideas too. For more info contact me at bizzare03@hotmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/07 7:27 PM as a reply to rav zem.
Hi GCs and GC wives and husbands ;-)

I really like what I read in this message! It's a great idea to do some business and it is also a great idea to ask for interested other t7 members.

Because the initiator lives in Berlin and to do more than just talking positive, I offer you some help.

If you like you can have your first meeting at my office and additionally I give you a free crash course for start up a business in Germany.

Good luck and a nice weekend to all of you!
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/20/07 12:17 PM as a reply to rav zem.
Hi Detlef,
Thanks for your support. If there is anyone whos interested, would definitly want to take advantage of your generous offer. But i havent received any mails so far.
regards,
bizz
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3