Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

German Course in Goethe (Hyd) is starting from 27th Oct08

Toggle
Hi to all,

i want to inform you that in hyd Goethe Institute German course is starting from 27th of Oct. so those who are planning to apply visa for their dependents pls hurryup.

bye
Srinu
0 (0 Votes)

Re: German Course in Goethe (Hyd) is starting from 27th Oct08
Answer
10/17/08 2:54 PM as a reply to ka sr.
@Srinu,

Please be aware of Goethe-Zentrum in Hyderabad.

They start the course and all of a sudden they will keep exam and if someone failed in exam then they make you to start the same course again, which you have to pay again the same amount.

My suggestion and request for you is to deal with the people clearly about proper rules and regulations in advance.

My wife and my friends family faced similar problems with Goethe-Zentrum, Hyderabad and atlast we decided to go to Goethe-Institute,Chennai and write "Start Deutsch-1, A-1"...instead of taking a second time the same course and paying again good money to them.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/17/08 5:56 PM as a reply to ka sr.
@hereshaik,

you are right they are not supportive. I thought of joing my Fiancee in self learning course(online course is there in goethe in hyd..total 100 hr ..20 hrs teacher help..remaining 80 hrs self).
Becaause there is no fresh batch around 15 days back. then i said ok. after my fiancee came to hyd then he is said that he need 10 days to find a teacher (for that 20 hrs) then he said better join from 27th Oct. Now what he is saying the if he dont find enough people then he will extend the course starting date...there is no reg starting dates..all depends on him.

is u r wife took reg course or self learning course. and in u r wife batch there were min 8 students??
as u know we cant force fiancee to go chennai and learn German there...hahaha
i need some help pls mail me u r mobile no to this mail id(if u feel free):
srinukasam AT yahoo DOT co DOT in

thank you
sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/24/08 8:00 PM as a reply to ka sr.
they postponed to 1st Nov 2008.
Srinu
0 (0 Votes)